This is an eBook based on information derived from workshops given to over 2,000 small business owners and mentor sessions with several hundred more. It is written for the busy small business owner, and addresses the most common headaches that business owners face, as well as how to alleviate these pains.
This book provides basic touchstones to help business owners get back on track when they have derailed from their business objectives.
The chapters are simple reminders of basic best practices that you don't need an MBA to complete:
- Perseverance: believing in your business
- Casting your net for opportunities
- Weigh your options and take long, hard looks
- How to negotiate with creditors
- How to delegate and share the burden
- How to get buy-in from your staff: getting everyone on the same page
Twitter ID: @gavintonks