The book is a collection of short essays on small business topics that Fulton has been writing for the past 20 years. It is written is a personal anecdotal style, with each essay encapsulating at least one lesson to be learned. Each essay is a few pages long, and may include a quote from a famous person.
Here are just a few of the essay topics:
· Lessons Learned at the Ballpark (about encouragement on budding "hall of famers" in your organization)
- Too Busy? Take a Vacation
· Five Lessons Learned from Hurricane Andrew
· Blocking and Tackling in the Game of Business
· What is Your Business's Speed Limit?
· Are You Selling Aspirin or Vitamins?
· Ten Reasons Why Most Business Plans Fail and What to Do About It
Twitter ID: @TF_SBM