As President of Sunbelt Canada Small Business Brokers, author Greg Kells has seen small business from various angles: as entrepreneur, partner, consultant, business broker, and valuator. He uses his experience to share tips on selling a business in Canada in this book.
This book outlines several key points, including:
- What buyers look for in a business
- Why confidentiality matters in a transaction
- How to increase the value of a business
- What to expect when selling a business
- How to save on taxes before and during the sale
The book also instructs readers on how to deal with offers, negotiations, and due diligence. Kells also focuses on closing the transaction, and provides tips for making this a smooth transaction.
This book is aimed at any business owner who is considering selling his business.
Twitter ID: @GregKells