Sort Nominations By:

What makes a company really stick to its strategy? The answer seems simple, but the actual implementation actually doesn't work that way. As research used in "Thirteeners" shows close to 87% of businesses can't cross that gap. The book "Thirteeners" take the remaining 13% out of that 87% failure rate and dissect the characteristics of companies that reach and exceed their potential and those that don't. The net result is to help businesses understand why they can reach higher, how they can reach higher and how they can maintain new levels of potential using the techniques and processes that distinguish the best companies.

 










Connect






Copyright © 2010 - 2017 Small Business Trends LLC. All rights reserved. | Privacy | Terms | Login
Contact Us