Author: Chris R. Walton
Book Site: Peak Performance in 60 Seconds
Says the author: "For most of us, work today is a pretty stressful affair. We are constantly being asked to do more with less time and resource. This book explains how we can perform at our best in increasingly busy and changing environments."
This book shows you 4 ways to maximise your performance. It includes a 10-step plan that aims to teach you to:
- Create a highly resilient mind-set
- Become more productive and effective under pressure
- Program your mind for peak performance and make your business goals a reality.
- Create absolute belief in yourself and your abilities.
- Stop the afternoon energy slump and increase your physical energy, mental alertness and emotional balance.
Twitter ID: @ChrisWaltonUK