The book also includes contributions from more than two dozen fashion public relations practitioners working with brands like Betsey Johnson, Elie Tihari, Coach, Tom’s and Nine West, as well as top agencies Edelman Digital, Style House PR, and Regan Communications.
Ready to Launch is aimed at aspiring fashion PR professionals, and those just getting started in public relations including entry-level practitioners, and students. Ready to Launch is the only career guide tailored specifically for aspiring fashion PR professionals. The book charts the course from education to internships and interviews, touching on personal branding, reputation management and setting a long-term career vision for ongoing success.
Covers information such as:
- What to expect from a career in fashion PR
- Different ways to work in fashion PR
- Public Relations Title and salary information
- Favorite job interview questions from fashion PR hiring managers
- Contact information for top fashion PR agencies
- How to use social media to find jobs before anyone else
- Glossary of must-know fashion PR terms
Twitter ID: @pr_couture