With mobile becoming a tool more and more consumers are using to connect, get information, and be entertained, today it's become necessary for a small business owner and marketing team to understand the basics of mobile marketing.
This book looks at current trends in mobile marketing and provides step-by-step tips for developing mobile-marketing campaigns.
Readers learn about the benefits of using mobile for connecting with customers, as well as common mistakes they can avoid. The book also explores the legal implications of working with mobile, as well as provides current online resources for mobile marketers.
Topics covered include:
- Who is using mobile the most
- Launching a mobile marketing campaign
- Best practices for mobile advertising
- Do-it-yourself guerrilla marketing techniques
- Mobile SEO tactics
- How to choose a mobile agency or consultant
Twitter ID: @KimDushinski