Announcing the 2013 Small Business Book AwardsJanuary 14, 2013 -- Later this month the 5th Annual Small Business Book Awards for 2013 kick off.
Attention Authors, Book Lovers and Entrepreneurs
Authors -- are you ready to get recognized for the book you worked so hard to create?
Book lovers -- are you ready to see all the best of the recent small business books in one place and network with the authors?
Business owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs, managers and aspiring entrepreneurs -- are you ready to find some great reading for you and your teams?
Mark These Dates
The Small Business Book Awards bring you all that and more. Here are key dates to keep in mind:
- NOMINATIONS: January 29 through March 3, 2013
- VOTING: March 4 through March 26, 2013
All books must be business books relevant to a small business or entrepreneur audience. Nomination is limited to those newly released and published during 2012 (with one exception listed below).
NEW in 2013! Five New Categories
Last year's traditional six categories will return -- marketing, social media, startup, management, tech and economics books. For the 2013 Awards we've added 5 new categories:
- Self-help books (A healthy body and mind, and strong work habits will serve any entrepreneur or small business person well. So we added this popular category for business-related self-help books.)
- Personal finance books (We added this finance category because small business owners have to invest their capital, manage their own and their business finances, and invest for their retirements and other reasons.)
- Leadership books /memoirs (Business books written by famous entrepreneurs about "how they did it" and biographies of well-known business people are helpful motivators and learning aids.)
- All time favorite books (Classic business books published in earlier years can be nominated regardless of year of first publication, but only for this all-time favorites category.)
- Book resources (For the first time ever we include a non-book category. This category includes publishing technology, publishers, book coaches, publicists, book retailers, and other resources that support authors and the publishing industry.)
Print books and all formats of ebooks are welcome. Nominating a book or resource is free. Nominations will be made online here at the Small Business Book Awards website. Last year nearly 100,000 votes were cast.
Sponsor to Reach an Engaged Audience
A limited number of sponsorships are available. This is an excellent opportunity for brands to get in front of a targeted small business audience. The Small Business Trends audience is highly engaged -- one of THE most engaged small biz audiences. Sponsorship includes outreach to various social media channels. For sponsorship information, please send an email to: [email protected].
All the Best,
Small Business Book Awards