Nominations Are Open: Submit Your Best Business Book for the 2016 Small Business Book Awards
Calling all Business Book Authors, Promoters, Publishers and Readers! We’ve opened up the nominations for the 2016 Small Business Book Awards!
The Small Business Book Awards are now in their 8th year! The Small Business Book Awards are dedicated to highlighting the best business books as nominated and voted on by the small business community and our esteemed panel of judges.
Nominate YOUR Favorite Books
Between January and December of 2015, Small Business Trends’ Book Review team has reviewed more than 100 small business books about marketing, management, social media, technology, leadership, motivation and everything in between. We’ve shared our favorite reads and now it’s time for YOU to share yours -- NOMINATE your favorite business books that were published in 2015.
Key Dates to Remember
- Nominations Open - March 2, 2016 - April 27, 2016 (12 pm PST / 3pm EST)
- Community voting will begin April 28, 2016 - May 11, 2016 (12 pm PST / 3pm EST)
- Community Choice Winners Announced on May 12, 2016 (12 pm PST / 3pm EST)
- The Judges Winners will be announced on May 19, 2016 (12 pm PST / 3pm EST)
How to participate in the awards:
The Small Business Book Awards is followed, viewed by millions of small business owners, authors, publishers and anyone associated with the writing, producing, distributing and marketing books on small business topics. Here are some tips for participating in the awards:
1. Register for updates! The first thing you’ll want to do is register your email to receive updates on everything that’s happening with the awards. We will let you know about nominations, voting, winners and give you early-bird notifications for next years’ awards. Click here and register for updates at the top of the page.
2. Read the rules. This may seem tedious, but it will save you a lot of time and will assure that the books you’ve nominated will be approved and published quickly. You can read the official rules here. You can also read our Frequently Asked Questions for a quick overview of the most common questions people have.
3. Nominate all of your favorite books. Nominating your favorite books is really easy. Go to our nomination page and fill out the form. Be sure to describe the book in your own words (please don’t copy and paste from Amazon)
Share and Promote Your Participation
Whether you nominate a favorite book or are nominated as a Best Business Book or Resource, participating in the Small Business Book Awards will enhance your visibility as a thought leader.
Nominate your favorite small business books of 2015 and share your enthusiasm for the books you nominate on social media using #BizBookAwards!