Social media has been a boon to the small business looking for an affordable and engaging way to get and keep new customers. But with all that benefit comes legal risk and exposure.
Author Robert McHale brings his years of legal experience with intellectual property in this clearly written book for small business owners.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Laws related to social media explained in plain English
- Red flags for the common pitfalls to avoid
- Actionable solutions and valuable tips on protecting your business from all kinds of social media ills such as user-generated content, trademarks, copyrights, privacy, security, defamation and more.
- Tips on how to craft a social media policy that protects you and your business.
- Ways to properly monitor how your employees use social media.
Twitter ID: @rmchalelaw