The book aims to be a hands-on guide for building a real-time content marketing platform, i.e., the emerging practice of using both search marketing and social media to help your audience find you and you them.
This book has chapters on:
- Understanding search and social
- Ramping up a content marketing strategy
- Market research and content types
- Content strategy: auditing, assessing, planning
- Creating effective content
- Social media platforms
- Blogs, Google News and press releases
There's also a chapter on metrics and measurements, including sections on how to establish a media value for on-site as well as offsite traffic, and a section on establishing a monetary value for search and social equity.
Twitter ID: @robgarner