Marketing-savvy business owners, marketing managers, product managers and social media managers in larger organizations will appreciate this book because it aims to bridge the gap between the profit-oriented C-Suite and the brand building, social-centered marketing teams.
The book introduces a social media process for businesses to follow. Here is a summary:
- Focusing on desired outcomes; vision, goals and objectives metrics.
- Incorporating knowledge and development of the brand personality and voice.
- Identifying the smallest possible segments of your audience, customers, users or constituents.
- Identifying the communities that those microsegments belong to—how people behave in those communities and what they are saying.
- Identifying the influencers in those communities.
- Creating an action plan for your project.
- Execution, measuring and reinvention of social media activities and programs.
In this book you will find examples of spreadsheets and checklists to use in your own social media outreach.
Twitter ID: @RicDragon