Author: Patrick Schwerdtfeger
Book Site: Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed
"Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed" details a step-by-step marketing road map for growing your business - especially online. This book is aimed at business owners who may realize the Internet offers tremendous business opportunities, but lack practical strategies they can really apply.
This user-friendly guide breaks down what seems like an overwhelming challenge into easily implemented, bite-sized solutions -- says the book.
Each chapter can be read in ten minutes or less and offers an actionable to-do list. The book offers advice on more than 80 strategies, including how to:
- Identify your value proposition
- Develop content that drives SEO and converts website visitors into customers
- Build trust and establish credibility with videos, blogs, and podcasts
- Communicate on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Attract clients with Yelp, Google Places, Yahoo! Local
Twitter ID: @schwerdtfeger