The Startup Owner's Manual is a guide that aims to give the secrets to startup success.
It covers how to:
• Use the Customer Development method (created by author blank) to bring your business idea to life
• Conduct your search for a scalable, profitable business model
• Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
• Find Product-Market fit
• Get, Keep and Grow customers
• Fuel growth with metrics that matter
• Avoid the 9 deadly sins startups commit most often
It is a resource used by startups, leading universities and the U.S. National Science Foundation, among others.
The book contains anecdotes and examples, as well as a glossary of terms, customer development checklists and an appendix with an overview on how to build a web startup.
Twitter ID: @@sgblank and @bobdorf