Starting Your Own Business
Author: Freda L. Thomas, MBA
Book Site: Starting Your Own Business
“Starting Your Own Business” aims to be a straightforward, practical guide to help start-ups realize their entrepreneurial dreams. Author and global business consultant Freda L. Thomas imparts the same tools and methods she uses in her own consulting practice.
This combination guide and workbook in electronic form, provides detailed instruction and follow-up exercises on such topics as:
- Figuring out which type(s) of business is the right fit for you.
- Strategic planning.
- Establishing guidelines and worksheets for sales forecasts.
- Creating cash flow guidelines and worksheets.
- Gauging that crucial “break-even” point.
- Understanding the Gantt chart of project scheduling, timelines and overall project management.
Twitter ID: @consultFreda