Benefits of Entering the AwardsImagine the honor of being selected as a Winner in the Small Business Book Awards! And more than an honor, there are awesome practical benefits as well. Here are some of the many benefits of participating:
Honors and DistinctionWinners and category winners earn:
- The distinction of being honored as a winner. This leads to recognition from fans, the industry, your peers and, indeed, the world. It also impresses publishers.
- A gold digital winner seal next to your entry here on the official Small Business Book Awards.
- The right to display winner stickers or digital winner emblems on your book covers, websites and promotional materials. This distinction helps sell books!
- The right to printed award Certificates that reveal your award to family, colleagues and friends - as proof that your hard work has paid off.
- Goodies and much more to be described later.
All those nominated earn the right to use the verbiage "Nominated for the Small Business Book Awards." Badges saying "Nominated" are also available to all nominees.
PublicityMore than just being an Awards (as terrific as that is!), you also get publicity and visibility including:
- Publicity: Winners and category winners get listed in press releases and the official announcement here on the site. It's a perfect hook to convince the press in your local community to do a news story.
- Social media exposure: The Small Business Book Awards last year generated nearly 100,000 online votes from the small business community, and nearly 10,000 social mentions on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and elsewhere. Being in the Small Business Book Awards amps up the online conversation around a book.
The Small Business Book Awards can do much to help you achieve your goals. Don't hesitate -- nominate!