This book provides unique insight into today's crazy-busy customers and dives into how to meet their ever-increasing expectations for instant gratification. Solomon, the author, provides strategies that he says any business, large or small, can use to connect with customers on multiple platforms, including social media.
The book covers several areas of interest for small business owners:
- Six trends for customer service
- Eight rules for social media based customer service
- Addressing online complaints
- How to design self-service into your business
- Building customer service culture from the inside out
To Solomon's point: social customer service isn't relegated to large corporations alone. Small businesses, too, can take advantage of tools like Twitter and Facebook to connect to customers instantly, address their issues publicly, and develop loyal fans in the meantime.
Twitter ID: @micahsolomon